Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Strongest Version of Myself.

Holy Moly it has been a while since I wrote a blog post. Life gets busy and I only blog for myself so there is never pressure to write something down. But I just wanted to update what I have been doing: Trying to be the strongest version of myself that I can be. Yes, what I have been doing and focusing on is being the strongest version of myself in every aspect of my life. I am trying to be the strongest person, best father, best husband, and best employee I can possibly be. In my spare time I have been walking through the woods with my son and wife, spending quality time with my family. establishing new trails through the forest behind our house, lifting weights, and riding my mountain bike. I am happier than I have ever been and I am thankful for my health, my family, my job, and every other good thing that is happening in my life.

1 comment: